A chance to win a ‘behind the scenes’ tour with the Yorkshire Dales Three Peaks Team.
Stay overnight in an elegant country house hotel in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. After a hearty breakfast, you will be collected from your hotel by the National Park Authority’s Three Peaks Ranger. Spend the morning being shown the
work that goes into maintaining the footpath network in the stunning Three Peaks area. Visit project sites, discuss the issues, ride on the Argocat 8-wheel all-terrain vehicle and get ‘hands-on’. Then, after a picnic from a hamper of locally-sourced food, enjoy
a walk to a viewpoint to take in the spectacular scenery.
Prize to include:
- One night’s bed and breakfast for two at The Traddock Hotel, Austwick
- Collection from and return to the hotel
- Picnic of locally-sourced produce
- A look ‘behind the scenes’ with the Three Peaks Ranger and team
- The opportunity to get ‘hands-on’ or simply enjoy the wonderful landscape
- Find out more about Yorkshire’s Three Peaks and the work done to care for this
beautiful area at Three Peaks
- Or to donate now to help support the vital maintenance of the paths in the Three Peaks,
go directly to Donate now
For a chance to win this amazing prize, simply complete
all your details below.
Please note all fields marked with an '*' are required:
Should you win the competition, we will use your email address to contact you - so please fill it in carefully!
Rohan and Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority would also like to send you information, news and offers from time to time.
Please indicate if you do not wish to receive this promotional material from Rohan or Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority.
The last date for entry is 30th September 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize to be taken within 12 months, subject to hotel availability and by liaison with the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority.
- Prize draw period runs until 30th September 2014 whereupon a winner will be chosen at random. They will be notified by email with details of how to redeem their prize.
- Spending money, travel insurance, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winners.
- Travel to the location is not included.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winners will be liable for all costs and expenses not
stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
- By entering, entrants agree that, if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoters or their agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoters, which are final in all
matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Non-UK residents, Rohan employees and Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority members and staff are not eligible for the prize draw. Competition entrants will need to supply
email and postal addresses.
- Your details will be confidential and not made available to third parties.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Only one entry per IP address.