Win a holiday worth £1000 with Cottageline!
It might be bagging your first Munro. Or scaling Snowdonia’s famous peaks. Perhaps it’s a trip to the Black Mountains or a walking weekend among Dartmoor’s rugged landscapes?
We’re giving away £1,000 worth of vouchers to spend on any of Cottageline’s 5,500 handpicked self-catering properties across England, Scotland and Wales. What better way to greet the summer?!
Cottageline is made up of independently owned and run cottage holiday agencies, all specialists in their area of the country. All their staff live and work in the local area so they really know their peaks from their valleys and can, of course, point you towards the cosiest post-walk pubs (a definite winner in our books!).
With so many unique properties for all ages and outdoor lovers, you’re guaranteed the right property in the right place, whether you fancy a peak district escape with all the family or romantic South Devon retreat with a loved one.
Cottageline also offer over 2000 pet friendly holiday cottages across the country so there’s no need to leave your four legged friend behind!
So whether you win or not, you’re definitely in good hands with Cottageline. Better still, you’ll also be supporting the local economy and small businesses that make our country so unique for all to enjoy!
Don’t delay. Enter your details for your chance to win this amazing prize, before you start daydreaming about your next holiday here www.cottageline.com.
For a chance to win this amazing prize, simply complete
all your details below.
Please note all fields marked with an '*' are required:
Should you win the competition, we will use your email address to contact you - so please fill it in carefully!
Rohan and Cottageline would also like to send you information, news and offers from time to time.
Please indicate if you do not wish to receive this promotional material from Rohan or Cottageline.
The last date for entry is 15th May 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a voucher to the value of £1000 redeemable against the cost of renting any Cottageline property, subject to availability.
- The voucher is to be used in its entirety, in one transaction, and within one year of issue. Holiday must be taken within this time period too.
- If the full value of the voucher is not spent, the balance will not be met by any other means.
- Cottages are all self-catering, food is not provided at the property.
- The winner may choose to supplement the voucher value but will be responsible for paying the extra amount due.
- Travel to and from the property is not included in the prize. This includes ferries to and from the Isle of Wight.
- This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoters and all those professionally associated with this promotion. Prize draw period runs until 15th May 2014 whereupon a winner will be chosen at random. They will be notified by email with details of how to redeem their prize.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The winner is responsible for their own behaviour and the behaviour of all members of their party during their stay and they are expected to comply with the terms and conditions of the property owner. Failure to comply with these terms may result in winner and/or guest(s) being asked to leave.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winners will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the prize is non-transferable or refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoters or their agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Only one entry per IP address.